Trial dates for 2018 Season:
Premier/Senior A Trial Dates: Inside courts
- Tuesday, 16 January 2018, 6.15pm to 9.00pm
- Thursday, 18 January 2018, 6.15pm to 9.00pm
- Sunday, 21 January 2018, 9.30am to 1.00pm
Rest of Club trial Senior B and below dates: Outside courts (3 and 4)
- Tuesday 23 January 2018, 6.15pm to 9.00pm
- Thursday 25 January 2018, 6.15pm to 9.00pm
- Tuesday 30 January 2018, 6.15pm to 9.00pm
Rest of Club trial: If you are unable to attend the trial nights (as all are week nights with no weekend trial), you can apply for a dispensation and a trial will be afforded to you during a team training.
All trials will be held at Auckland Netball Centre, Allison Ferguson Drive, St Johns. Registration can be made on the day or fill in the pre-registration form on the ‘Join a team’ page to save time. Premier trials will held on the indoor courts and Rest of Club courts 3 and 4 outside.
Please note, uniform allocation for the Carlton Netball Club (CNC) will be held at the CNC Annual General Meeting. Date: Sunday, 4 March 2018 Time: 2.30pm Venue: Auckland Netball Centre in the function room. Address: 7 Allison Ferguson Drive, Stonefields, Auckland.